Monday, October 10, 2011

MEH.

It's my favorite word.  A response to anything I am indifferent to, dislike, or maybe even like just a little.  It's a blanket statement that I frequently use, mostly to annoy people. So, meh.


Anyhoo, I can't even think of where to start this morning since the ADD is in full swing and the anxiety and OCD are competing with it as well.  Meds.  They can only do so much.  I feel like those people on the Bing commercials who just take a keyword and verbal vomit the fuck out of it.  It's frustrating and kinda funny.  For instance. It is 9am.  Why in the fuck is the neighbor mowing his lawn?  Gee, our lawn needs to be mowed.  Maybe I should mow it.  Do we have gas for it? Do I wanna get up and actually do that? Or should I focus on the inside of the house? Not really since my hubby is still asleep and I'd like to let him slumber a bit longer so I may enjoy some peace and quiet...but I can't because the fuckhole several houses down is mowing his lawn.  


Some thought process, huh? Well, MEH. 


Welcome to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment